Wednesday 18 May 2011

Easier Said Than Done

                         There  lived  some  mice  in  a  house. They  were  troubled  by  a  cat. The  cat  ate  one  or  two  of  them  every  day  and  their  number  began  to  decrease.
                 One  day  they  held  a  meeting  to  find  a  way  of  getting  rid  of  the  cat. Different  suggestions  were  made,  but  none  seemed  feasible.  At  last  it was  decided  that  they  should  bell  the  cat  so  that they  might  be  warned  of  the  coming   danger  by  its  sound. All  liked   that  idea  and  felt  happy.
            However,  an  old  mouse  stood  up  and  said,  “The proposal  is  good.  But  who  will  bell  the  cat ?”  Now  all were  silent.  No  one  was  prepared  to  take  the  risk. So  the  well-thought  plan  had  to  be  given  up. All  of  a  sudden,  the  cat  came  there. The  mice  rushed  to  their  holes  out  of  fright  and  the  meeting  came  to  an  end.

18 comments:

  1. This didn't give me any information for my book report that I am supposed to get 15 marks for! I was supposed to read this website! It sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sucks for you!

      Delete
    2. Hey! Don't say "well sucks for you!" That's really rude actually!

      Delete
    3. Can you guys actually stop fighting on this! This is a website! It's not supposed to be having dumb fights on it! I'm gonna tell Mr. Parker.

      Delete
  2. So kids, can you tell me what's going on around here? Sasha, you didn't need to comment that in the first place. You got the wrong website. And no one else needs to reply to end up starting a big fight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I told you mr parker would reply!

      Delete
    2. Jonah! I have told you multiple times to not comment or reply on this website! Am I understood?

      Delete
  3. JONAH! Am I understood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bLa BLa bLA! I don't care! Shut up mr parkerr

      Delete
  4. This story is useful but it does not suit to the moral

    ReplyDelete