Wednesday 18 May 2011

A Good Deed Is Rewarded

                A  Greek  king   had  many  slaves  to  serve  him. He  treated  them  harshly. To   escape  the  punishment , one  slave  ran  away. He  took  refuge  in  a  cave. Soon  a  lion  appeared  there  crying  with   pain. The  lion  had  a  thorn  in  his  foot. The  slave  took  out  the  thorn  very  boldly  and  the  lion  felt  relieved  of  the  pain. But  after  sometime, the slave  was  again  captured. It  was  ordered  to  throw   him  before  a  hungry  lion. This  was  the  punishment  to  the  slave  for  fleeing  away.
                     A  public  show  was  arranged  in the  arena, which  was encircled  with  a  fence.  At  the  proper   time, the   door  of  the  cage  was  opened. The  lion  came out.  He  roared  but   licked  the  hands  of  the  slave  in  sheer  gratitude. The   king  was  at  a  loss to  know  the  reason  of  the  lion’s  strange   behaviour   towards  the  slave.  The  slave  narrated   the   story. He  told   him  how  he  helped  the  lion  and  lived  with  it  in  the  cave  before   he  was  captured  and    ordered  to  be  feasted  by  a hungry  lion. The  king, on  hearing   this  story , was  very  much  moved   and  set  the  slave  and  the  lion  free.

3 comments:

  1. Gteruryutyitutyuyrutu7iytu8ttitjjghjjjg5577874r479

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have attached my resume for your reference and hope to hear from you soon as I am currently working on the same and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and I am currently working on the project management project and 6 I have been working on the project management project and I have been working with the company for the last three years and I have been working with the company for the last three years and I have been working with the company for the last three years and I have .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awosome but their was some mistakes

    ReplyDelete